As principal and founder of The McAloon Group, Elizabeth offers coaching, consulting, and training services. She also teaches management seminars, and currently coaches a diverse range of clients. Elizabeth’s credentials encompass both a strong executive business background and extensive training in coaching:
- Certified by the prestigious Coaches Training Institute, one of only a few programs accredited by the International Coach Federation
- Completed post-certification advanced training in Organization and Relationship Systems, a cutting-edge model that is transforming the way companies do business
- Highly respected coach, former corporate executive, and founder of The McAloon Group
- Alumna of the innovative FORUM Management Education Program at SUNY; degree in Business, Management, and Economics
- Guest lecturer on coaching at Long Island University graduate school
- Guest panelist on career management at Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University
- Committed to ongoing education in all aspects of coaching, business development, career management, and personal growth to maintain state-of-the-art techniques, resources, and growth as both a person and as a coach
- Member, International Coach Federation; American Society for Training and Development; International Association of Coaches; National Association of Female Executives; Coachville; International Consortium for Coaching in Organizations
Some notes from Elizabeth
My management style has always involved a strong component of coaching. I firmly believe that the successful development of any organization is reliant upon a holistic approach to people and process. Too often, one or the other is in imbalance.
I possess a unique background strong in both operations and employee development, which has included mentoring emerging leaders as well as staff coaching and training.
My business career path has spanned many industries. I spent ten years in litigation management at a well-known and internationally respected New York City law firm. This challenging position found me leading a large, diverse staff in managing up to 500 simultaneous projects on behalf of globally prominent companies. I was charged with the responsibility for all staffing, training, operations, litigation technology, knowledge management, logistics, and medical/science research for highly publicized cases filed in many states as well as in Europe and South America.
At a new media company, I led a transformational reorganization of the Client Relationship Management (CRM) unit. There, I developed a coaching program to identify emerging stars and position them for growth. I also implemented the first 360-degree review process in the organization, as well as the first national client relations conference.
In addition to my years in litigation management and new media, I have held upper-level management positions in operations, client relations, and general management in the fields of law, medicine, printing, and advertising.
Click here to read some personal notes from Elizabeth.