Schedule your complimentary 30 minute sample session
About Elizabeth McAloon, CPCC
As principal and founder of The McAloon Group, Elizabeth offers coaching, consulting, and training services. She also teaches management seminars, and currently coaches a diverse range of clients. Elizabeth’s credentials encompass both a strong executive business background and extensive training in coaching:
- Certified by the prestigious Coaches Training Institute, one of only a few programs accredited by the International Coach Federation
- Completed post-certification advanced training in Organization and Relationship Systems, a cutting-edge model that is transforming the way companies do business
- Highly respected coach, former corporate executive, and founder of The McAloon Group
- Alumna of the innovative FORUM Management Education Program at SUNY; degree in Business, Management, and Economics
- Guest lecturer on coaching at Long Island University graduate school
- Guest panelist on career management at Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University
- Committed to ongoing education in all aspects of coaching, business development, career management, and personal growth to maintain state-of-the-art techniques, resources, and growth as both a person and as a coach
- Member, International Coach Federation; American Society for Training and Development; International Association of Coaches; National Association of Female Executives; Coachville; International Consortium for Coaching in Organizations
Some notes from Elizabeth
My management style has always involved a strong component of coaching. I firmly believe that the successful development of any organization is reliant upon a holistic approach to people and process. Too often, one or the other is in imbalance.
I possess a unique background strong in both operations and employee development, which has included mentoring emerging leaders as well as staff coaching and training.
My business career path has spanned many industries. I spent ten years in litigation management at a well-known and internationally respected New York City law firm. This challenging position found me leading a large, diverse staff in managing up to 500 simultaneous projects on behalf of globally prominent companies. I was charged with the responsibility for all staffing, training, operations, litigation technology, knowledge management, logistics, and medical/science research for highly publicized cases filed in many states as well as in Europe and South America.
At a new media company, I led a transformational reorganization of the Client Relationship Management (CRM) unit. There, I developed a coaching program to identify emerging stars and position them for growth. I also implemented the first 360-degree review process in the organization, as well as the first national client relations conference.
In addition to my years in litigation management and new media, I have held upper-level management positions in operations, client relations, and general management in the fields of law, medicine, printing, and advertising.
Click here to read some personal notes from Elizabeth.